Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FBW #127

My flutter by team is probably going to fire me. I don't have a card ready--yet. I feel like a kid who's distracted easily...ohhh sparkly stuff..what was I saying, oh yeah, getting distracted easily...see post below this one...so many new goodies to organize and fidget with that I lost track of time and ran out of time to create a card...and of course I wasn't ahead of the game this week.

Sorry to be a slacker, I will get a flutter by creation up soon so maybe the team will forgive me. In the meantime, be sure to visit their blogs--links on the sidebar and see their fabulous creations!!


And check out the Flutter By Blog too to see how you can play along!!

edited this real quick before posting, does it count that I was playing around with my new stamps and my butterfly punch??




and if you're in the mood to go shopping..Susana has the new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps in stock!!  along with tons of other fab goodies!!
 

4 comments:

Kimberly S said...

We're all entitled to a bit of slacking...especially when it's new goodies that have caught your eye! What a fabulous butterfly punch, and a big WOW to the fun new supplies below! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

Nope you can't get out of being our leader that easily!! That is a great butterfly punch and enjoy your new goodies!!

Michelle said...

ummm how could we fire you?!?! You are the whole reason we have the FBW team that we love!! I think we all have been late posting (ummm especially me, lol) so if you are fired so am I and I don't want that!!

Cindy Haffner said...

hee hee I ADORE those Butterflies!!!