When looking through my digi stamps that I had printed out...I discovered that a new hoarding obsession had begun so I started on Friday and worked through Saturday to use some of those printed images up!!
Can you believe this stack of printed images? eek...I really need to stop printing ahead of time...
I also had challenged my friend Kristie to use her printed digis too--you can see her "stack" HERE! At least I have company in my newest hoarding...hehehe!
Here's some of the creations I came up with, I'll share the rest later in the week~~
For my first creation I used a newly released image from Meljen's Designs which is available at Whimsy Stamps.
- card size: 41/4 x 4 1/4
- stamps: digi-Witchy Little Gnome,
- paper: PTI vintage cream cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious,
- others: copics, stardust pens, buttons, scrappers floss,
- card size: 5 x 5
- stamps: digi- Darby & Penelope,
- paper: DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack,
- others: copics, Martha Stewart punch, Heidi Swapp jewels, stickles,