Friday, October 1, 2010

Gracie's Roses

Thanks for all the sweet comments on my finger. The swelling has gone down drastically and each day it's feeling better. (and to clarify, I made the card yesterday last weekend--way before I hurt my finger..hehe) I'm also excited as my kids have the next two weeks off from school (we are in a year round school) and we don't have many plans so that means crafty time for me!!


I've had this image printed out for a while and decided that she needed to be colored and put into a card!

The image is Gracie's Roses which is a digital stamp from Whimsy Stamps--Crissy Armstrong. The sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps-Raindrop Echo Designs. It is from the Gracie's Roses Sentiments set.




supplies:

14 comments:

joey said...

Hiya Danni

this is gorgeous, fab image.

Joey.x

Junie said...

Beautiful card Danni !!! Glad you can craft again !!! That image is just so adorable !! Such a beautiful vibrant green

Tina said...

Oh Danni, she is beautiful!

dolcreations said...

Glad to hear the finger is on the mend! I love this sentiment! I love the colour you did her dress in...so pretty! Enjoy your craft time!!!

*Vicki* said...

Adorable card Danni!! Love your coloring and so glad to hear that you are going to get some fun crafty time ahead!! :)

Monique said...

She is so sweet Danni. I {Heart}the sentiment :) Hope you have a great weekend !!Hugs

Kathy Bradley said...

She is lovely - and the coloring is wonderful. Danni, glad you're feeling better - enjoy the next 2 weeks with the kids!

Kristel said...

A wonderfull card Danni! Looks really sweet!
Hugs Kristel

ThePurplePlace said...

Hi Danni,
Sorry it's been so long since I have been by....one of those crazy weeks.

I want to THANK you for taking to time to visit my blog and always leave such sweet comments. You are a DOLL and I truly appreciate your posts.

It's always a joy to hop over here and see what you've been up to, you always create fantastic cards! Keep up the great work and THANK you again!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

PS: I'm still HOPING to get a card done for your challenge this week too? How come I never seem to have enough time? :)

ThePurplePlace said...

I forgot to mention how much I also LOVE the Sentiments from Rainbow Echo Designs.

You picked the perfect one for your card today!

Lis

Cindy Haffner said...

I love her, so SWEET!

Lorie said...

This is so pretty and sweet Danni! Glad you are feeling better!

kitchen table said...

I love the coloring that you used on the card! Very adorable. I love it.

Tasha said...

So sweet. Such an adorable image and pretty paper
love tasha xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails