Tuesday, October 26, 2010

insert witty title here

I have TONS of ideas in my head for cards and projects...just sadly I haven't had a moment to sit down and create. Sunday night I sliced my thumb  and it was hurting pretty bad so I took the night off and then Monday I was just so super busy with Cinderella chores and whatnot that I was just too worn out to create.

But...my thumb is doing tons better and I have nothing on the agenda for today so I "hope" to have some things to show ya in a bit!

Don't forget to check out the newest puzzle piece for the new release and enter the blog candy at Susana's store blog, Follow Your Heart.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Ouch! Take care of that thumb, Danni! It's hard to function properly when a finger, or thumb in your case, has been injured! Hugs, Cami

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your thumb is starting to feel a little better! Hope you get a chance to get crafty soon!

Kathy Bradley said...

Glad you're feeling better! Take care.