I used my Cricut with the Walk In the Garden cartridge for the flower pot and flowers. Then I used Basic Grey Green at Heart to decorate the flower pot. Next I colored up the sweet, Rose Petal- twice--one is popped up on pop dots for dimension, then used some nestabilities, added sparkle and a few finishing touches and voila' my first flower pot card.
- stamps: Rose Petal,
- paper: Cryogen white cardstock, Basic Grey Green at Heart, SU cardstock,
- ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
- others: copics, Cricut, nestabilities, SU marker, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Viva Decor Lilac Pearl Pen, Viva Decor Glitter Liner,
- Fabulous Gold and Silver Flower Soft!!!
- New Velvet Petaloo flowers--gorgeous!!
- Kaisercraft Homemade paper pad
- Kaisercraft Candy Lane paper pad
- Prices have dropped on the fab Viva Decor Pens!! These are must haves!
- and more is on the way!!!