Be sure to leave comments as you hop along as there will be 2 blogs randomly chosen and from those blogs will be a random winner of a digi of their choice! On the last stop of the hop at Lisa's blog will be the grand prize winner chosen and they will receive 5 digis of their choice and the chance to be a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps!
Here's my creation for today~ I made a little shopping bag with my Cricut (Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge) then I colored and cut out the fun Thomas Turkey. I made a little mat for him with my Cricut-Make The Cut program, embellished a tad and tada--a fun little fall bag.
I had thoughts of using this as a centerpiece or table decoration but couldn't think what to put in it...then I thought how fun it would be to have autumn leaves in it...well, being in the desert, that is not an option here so we're just pretend that there's a gorgeous autumn leave bouquet in the bag, okay?
- bag size: approx. 4 x 3
- stamps: digi- Thomas Turkey,
- paper: SU cardstock, PTI cardstock, scrap cardstock,
- others: copics, Cricut, SU marker, leaf punches, scor-tape,
Next I used the new image,Cute Sitter Witch, to make a cute card~ I am already sort of burned out on the "typical" Halloween colors so I gave her some brighter colors. As the card progressed, I realized that it's a very pretty Halloween card, didn't know that was possible! LOL!
- card size: 8 x 3 1/2
- stamps: digi- Cute Sitter Witch,
- paper: PTI cardstock, SU cardstock, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack,
- others: copics, copic glitter pens, Martha Stewart punches, flowers, cat punch, bella baubles, stickles,
Now you should continue the hop on to Angela's fabulous blog! And don't forget to go shopping when you're done with the hop!!