Saturday, November 27, 2010

SCACD is open and....

Just a little post to remind you that SCACD is open and ready for business after a few days off!

And what better way to re-open than with a super sale! At SCACD in the US and Quixotic Paperie in Europe.

Super stamp sale - Between the 27th thru the 4th Buy ANY SCACD Exclusive set OR 4 of ANY SCACD Exclusive stamps and get ONE free stamp from the Exclusive SCACD stamp line -Susana's/Elaine's CHOICE.
SCACD Exclusives stamps are those designed by Elisabeth Bell, Victoria Case, Carmen Medlin and (Anki in the US only). See the stamps HERE for the US and HERE for Quixotic Paperie in Europe!

So what are you waiting for? Get to shopping!

Edited to add--check out this post on the store blog for all kinds of sales!!

I'll hopefully have a card to share later...a headache decided to visit me so I didn't get a creation made...hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

BAD DANNI!!

I think that's all I have to say :p