Monday, December 13, 2010

Always the flower girl

I really like these "Gothic Cute" images at Tiddly Inks. Normally not something I would think I'd like but I do. This image is Always the flower girl.

I tried a little trick that I spied on the There She Goes Clear Stamps blog-- a little mini tutorial by Jodi Collins, you can see it HERE! I messed up a bit but still, what a neat trick! That Jodi is a rockstar!!

I dug out my neglected shimmer chalks to go around the image. I forgot how much I like working with chalk!! 



The little details~ Always the flower girl-digi, cardstock, copics, nestabilities, shimmer chalk, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack, copic multi-liner, Fiskars border punch, CTMH ribbon, stickles, Doodlebug mini jewels,

13 comments:

Kristel said...

This is a wonderful card again Danni!
Hugs Kristel

A Cards Delight said...

Very pretty paper and the way you colored the hair is awesome! I went to the site you recommended and really like the easy way to outline with Nesties! Always learning...which is what I love the most!

joey said...

oh Danni she is so cute! your colour choice is just so perfect! Joey x

Lynette said...

Adorable!

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a cutie!! :)

stampinfrog said...

Danni you card is so sweet and thanks for the link on how to outline the image!Fantastic!
Hugs,Connie

Kathy Bradley said...

Danni,
The little image is a cutie! And, thanks for the referral to the site with the multiliner tip - very neat.

Lorie said...

Love, love, love that outline idea!

Sparkle said...

Such a precious card!

MarieL said...

Danni, you did a fantastic job coloring her hair. It looks absolutely stunning.
Cute card....

Stephanie Kraft said...

So beautiful, Danni!

Tina said...

She's adorable. Your coloring is just fabulous!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Danni, your card is gorgeous!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails