Today is the kids last day of school. Very hard day for us all. It's the only school we've known and we have gotten so close to everyone there. Sigh. The only downside to moving.
Many of you have asked how this all works so here's the low down on what the next few weeks hold for us~~
- Today--kids last day of school
- Monday--the movers come and pack up all our stuff--this is provided by the army, thank goodness because I stink at packing (but I'm awesome at unpacking). I'm taking one tote of my crafty stuff with us--things that are liquid--glues, stickles, copics, copic refills, ink pads and refills....etc.
- Tuesday- the movers come and pick up all that they packed
- Wednesday- Time to hit the road!! Our trip from El Paso, Texas to Fort Lewis, Washington is approx. 1776+ miles and 27 hours....with two vehicles, two kids and two dogs!
- We are splitting the drive into 4 days and I'm going to try to post about our travels as we go as all the hotels have internet.
- Once we are in Washington, we have already set up to meet with a realtor--that we've been in contact with for a few months--to see rental houses so hopefully we'll be in a rental house within a few days
- Once in our house, we should have all our stuff within a week or so.
- Kids will go back to school and we'll begin our new adventure!!
Thought I'd share also....I didn't want to move my collection of cards that I had so I split them between 12 people and sent them out as little gifts...here's all that I sent out~
So there it is, my new adventure for the next few weeks. I'll still be around, too addicted to the internet to not be....Have a happy day!