Monday, January 31, 2011

Not so good at doing nothing...

I've decided I'm really not so good at just hanging out in the hotel...LOL! hopefully not too much longer though as Sam found a rental house today so hopefully we'll get it tomorrow and then our stuff will be delivered on Wed/Thurs!! Yay!!

Here's some "fun" photos from our time at the hotel~

Matthew and  Freckles

Sam and Daisy
 
Belle

Belle as little red riding hood--in purple

Freckles

Daisy taking up the whole bed

Matthew and Sam playing a computer game

Little purple hood Belle and Freckles

Freckles as a lion..LOL!

Belle serving me my meal..hehe!
Susana is back from  CHA and already has some neat new things up at SCACD!!
Lots more fun, awesome goodies coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Danni,
I have been reading your intriguing posts about your move...wow! What an adventure! You guys must be exhausted! I hope you find a lovely home very soon so you can settle in.
Alicia xx

jacque4u2c said...

So thrilled to hear you found a rental house!

Dana said...

Yuckers!! At least if it was warm the kids could swim! They seem to be keeping their spirits up and I hope all went well with the house!
Miss ya g/f!!
xx
Dana