Friday, February 25, 2011

Dancing Love

In case you missed THIS post, I am so honored to have been chosen to be a guest designer for Whimsy and Stars Studio-Mabelle RO

I have been a fan of Mabelle's stamps that she does for The Angel Company for years now and was so excited when she started selling digi's too. Now I can get some cuteness overload two places from her!!



Thought it only appropriate that I create a card using one of her newer digis, Dancing Love. Aren't they such a cute couple?? I went a little crazy on her dress, in my mind though she's the "free spirit" and he's the one that's more down to earth..hehe!

I printed my image a bit larger than I normally do so it really is the main focus of the card. 


The little details~ digi-Dancing Love, copics, all paper is from scraps, sentiment is from a retired TAC set- Dance Yourself Silly, Palette Starry Night ink, Kaisercraft pearls, flowers, copic clear glitter pen,
 
Photobucket

12 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

they are so adorable, love this

Kristie said...

I did miss the announcement! CONGRATS!!! What a sweet image, I love her funky dress :)

Kathy Bradley said...

Too cute - that image is just adorable and beautifully colored!

Lynette said...

Adorable, Danni! congrats!

Kimberly S said...

Congrats on being a guest designer Danni! What a sweet little couple they are, and I just love the gorgeous colors! :)

Jovita said...

Adorable card.

When I was with TAC Mabelle's images were some of my favorites.

jacque4u2c said...

Just as cute as can be!!!!!

Tammy said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love the sentiment!! Congrats!

CraftyC said...

This is so sew Danni, such a cute image!
Clairexx

Softpencil Studios said...

So cute card Danni!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot, Danni! I love this card. you captured the personalities you were looking for perfectly. It makes me smile big time.

Stephanie said...

Adorable card! Glad to be on the team with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails