Sunday, March 6, 2011

Oh what do I spy?

Let's talk about one of my favorite things--shopping for crafty goodies! Hehe!

Have you seen all the FABULOUS new goodies at SCACD?? oh.my.word!!!

I mean, first there is the awesome release from Friday! What you haven't ordered your sets yet? Well get to it!! I love these 2 collections from Victoria Case for SCACD!!

Then we have paper...lots of gorgeous paper..sigh!! Bo Bunny, SEI, My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft, Prima paper....be still my heart! 


Of course we have to have trinkets to go with the paper!! I {heart} these!


Moving on...next we also have some fabulous new clear stamp sets by Maya Road, My Mind's Eye, Kaisercraft...be still my heart! I love the new doily sets and what do I spy? a fairy/butterfly set


Flowers...who doesn't love them and look at these gorgeous new arrivals!  Kaisercraft flowers and Prima flowers!


New Crafter's Workshop Templates!!! New wood and laser cut chipboard! Craft Concepts Embossing Folders!! 


Ohhh sparkle!! New stickles!!! and new Smooch!!!


Almost forgot these AMAZING stamps!! Earth Art International!! I am in awe at these beauties!! You know you want them!


One last must have item for now...the "cutest little punch that we need to name" by Fiskars! The perfect size to accent any creation!! 


Okay, why are you still here? GO SHOPPING!!
Photobucket

No comments: