Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hoot’s Hut

Whoooo can resist this cute owl?? Heehe!! He’s (or is it a she?) is one of the latest digi’s from Pixie Dust Studio’s Playpen Pals release!

I decided for this card, Hoot is actually Miss Hoot…hehe! I must tell a sad tale though, while coloring this cutie with my copics, my most favorite pinks ran out of ink…I didn’t panic because I figured, they’re my favorites, I have the refills….the horror of it when I discovered I DON’T have the refills!! ACK!! Just so sad…

hootshut1

The little details~ Hoot’s Hut, copics, paper from my older than dirt stash, flower from Kim’s Etsy, pearls,

 

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card!

Mary J said...

How sweet Danni! I adore your pretty flower too!

Stef H said...

super fabulous! gorgeous crochet flower too!

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

Kristie W. said...

The owl is so cute in pink!! How sad to run out of your favorite marker colors though :( I looooove Kim's flower!!!

Tina said...

This is so adorable.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Danni. That image is just perfect and the colors are really nice. The flower imebellishment is perfect. :o)

Linda said...

Oh this is sweet and that flower is amazing!

Unknown said...

Yup, happened to me a few times, no refills! :(
Wonderful card regardless, Danni!