Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I got sidetracked…

I ended up playing Risk with Sam and Matthew all afternoon instead of crafting but it was fun so that’s all that matters--and no, I didn’t win. LOL!

To help jumpstart my creativity I thought I’d do some window shopping…and oh my!

Have you seen this gorgeous paper Susana has in?? Wowzers!

111521_journCov

111521_uncmnCov

111521_blisCov 

Also be sure to check out the amazing new embossing folders she got in!!

and as always, be sure to check out her Clearance section--always awesome deals there!!

Okay, I’m off to maybe start a card….not making any promises….hehe! See ya soon!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzanne Bier said...

You got sidetracked? That never happens to me...just kidding...totally understandable!

And by the way, those are some positively pretty papers!

kris said...

oooooh! pretty!!! =D