Saturday, July 16, 2011

Miss me?

Sorry I’ve been absent--so much fun that I’m totally exhausted…LOL!

Tuesday and Wednesday we were at The Great Wolf Lodge. Totally an amazing place and so much fun. Tuesday was one of the best days ever!! I don’t know when I’ve seen all of us smile and laugh and have so much fun! We’re already planning another trip back around Christmas time! I can’t wait!!

DSC_0007 DSC_0009

Thursday we went to the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle---in the cold and rain! I guess we’re true Washington people now. It was a nice zoo and had a fun dinosaur exhibit that was fun.

DSC_0054 DSC_0060

DSC_0045

Friday, well, totally unexpected but we got me a new car! I totally loved my Chevy Cobalt that I just got last year but with us moving and wanting to go hiking and camping with us AND the dogs, it just wasn’t practical so we got a Jeep Compass! It’s so nice but an adjustment to get use to after my little car. I can’t wait to try it out with the dogs on Monday.

DSC_0099

So this weekend I’m trying to rest up as I’m exhausted and also trying to get caught up some. Next week we have plans too but hopefully I can get inky some too! I do have a card almost done to share soon!

Hope you are all having an awesome week and I’ll be back soon!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Lorie said...

It looks like you guys had SO much fun...good for you! Your car looks amazing! I've been making a looong TAC list! :)

Amy said...

You've been quite busy and it looks like having lots of great times! Like your new car, very nice looking!

nicolet said...

Wow a wonderful nice car Danni!
Hugs Nicolet

gobeagirl said...

Hi Danni. Glad to hear that you guys had so much fun. Love to see all those smiles. :O) I also LOVE, love your new JEEP! You are soooo going to love it being her in Washington now. I have a white Jeep Cherokee and my Mom and Dad have a new one in cream. Theirs is nicer than mine, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Well maybe a new one, but not the payments. lol. Glad to see you back, and I can't wait to see your new card. Hugs, Lisa

Jean Addis said...

Good for you having fun...you deserve every second of it. And a beautiful new car. The dogs are going to love it as much as you do.

Kristine said...

Oh that looks like you guys had soo much FUN!! The park looks awesome *Ü* We are just getting ready to head out in the a.m. for our week-long family vacation this year. Can't wait! "See ya" when I get back!! *Ü*

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a wonderful summer so far!

Marisa said...

I have heard some great things about Wolf Lodge. May have to check it out as it isn't that far of a drive for us to hit the one in WA State. Looks like you had a great time :)