Sunday, August 21, 2011

For Sale

I’m clearing out all my odd and end ink pads! Most have not been used much, if at all. I will only sell these as “groups”. Please email me if interested!!! (US residents only please)
First up~ VersaMagic Dew Drops-chalk ink. I have used some of them more than others but all are still in good shape. I have all 36 colors--9 packages of 4 each. I will only sell as a group~ $20 plus shipping. This is a pending sale right now-thanks!
DSC_0015
Next up~ Brilliance Pigment Ink Pads. I have had these for a while but barely used them. Most are still “juicy”--some might need re-inked. Again, only selling as a group~ $20 plus shipping.   Colors are Graphite Black, Pearlescent Jade, Pearlescent Ivy, Pearlescent Beige, Moonlight White, Pearlescent Orchid, Mediterranean Blue, Pearlescent Crimson. pending sale..thanks!
DSC_0017
Finally I have Palette Hybrid Ink Pads and refills. Only selling as group and these are all brand new--the most they’ve been used is maybe 3 times! $ 20 plus shipping. Colors are Belle Rose, Noir Black, Claret, Beaux Arts Blue, Jardin Moss. pending sale-thanks!
DSC_0019
Photobucket

No comments: