Friday, October 14, 2011

Helping a friend

I wanted to help my friend, Kris, with her request to help a child SMILE this Christmas. You can read about it HERE!
Here’s a few that I came up with to send to her to help her reach her goal of 150 cards. The 4x4 size is so easy to work with, won’t you consider helping?? I hope to make more soon but I’m the world’s biggest procrastinator so I wanted to get at least a few done while I had the chance.
I think the biggest challenge for me was to NOT add glitter or sparkle..ack…I think I might have went into withdrawls..LOL!



  
The little details~ Pure Innocence Presents for You, Memento Tuxedo Black, copics, Memory Box Spiceberry, Kringlet, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses, TAC Santa Claus is Coming, SU embossing folder,scraps,

14 comments:

SuiLan said...

Aww Danni these are so cute!

bluucaca said...

THis are so cute just right for little ones

dolcreations said...

I love each of your cards Danni. The paper piecing is so cute on the top card. Such a wonderful and thoughtful idea!

Creations by Shirl said...

OMgosh Danni -
They are all cute, you even paper pieced the first card.... This will bring many smiles to those children at the hospital.....

Mimi said...

awww...these are adorable cards Danni! it's perfect for the kids! ;)

Lynette said...

What a great project by your friend and her aunt! And your cards are adorable!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What sweet little cards, Danni! You are so very thoughtful! I am going to go read up on this, I always have plenty of cards on hand, my only problem is getting to the post office, sigh, lol!
TFS! Have a fabulous weekend my friend!
hugs, margie

Dana White said...

Danni these are cute, cute, cute - what a great project!

Leanne said...

Love these!! The kids are going to love them too! I didn't have as much of a hard time as I'm sure you had with the no glitter parts. I know what you can do.. Glitter and then when it dries go over it with crystal lacquer to seal it! hahaha! I saw this on someone's blog (sorry can't remember where) and I've been wanting to try it! Although you might want to test it and maybe on small parts. :) Gr8 job Danni! :)

kris said...

it's MAKE A CHILD SMILE Friday sharing indeed!! if i didn't know better, i'd say you, Kim and Karen have been crafting together! heheh! Aweomse cards Danni!! the no glitter and no embellies is a very hard challenge, but you've shown that cards can be just as beautiful as if they had those extras! Beautiful cards!! and THANK YOU so much for joining my project for a cause!! Hugs!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Danni,
OMG, your cards are awesome and seem to have a glow with your coloring expertise. :-)

Unknown said...

These are such wonderful cards, Danni! You are so right! Great minds think alike! I LOVE these!

Pop's Cards said...

These are gorgeous sweetie i love PI the best thought so sweet hugs pops x x x

Amanda R said...

What a wonderful idea, I will definitely have to get some made up and sent over. Thanks for bringing it to our attention! But no glitter, oh my!