Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting into the groove…

Sam has been home a week and it was so nice to spend time together, as a couple and as a family. He went back to work today and then he’ll leave again for a few weeks next Saturday. I’m focusing on the beginning of April when he’ll have some leave time and the kids have spring break!

Anyway, time to get back into the groove of things. I seem to have needed a little crafty, blogging break as now I feel refreshed and excited to get back to not only crafting but also blogging which means leaving comments and all that jazz! But it won’t happen overnight, lots of other things to get caught up on too…but I’ll be working on it!

While I’m finding my groove, I’ll do what I do best, enable show you some FABULOUS new goodies that Susana got in!! Happy Shopping!!

First you HAVE to go check out my DT Sister Lorraine’s post {HERE} on the ScraPerfect Best Cleaner Ever! WOW!!! I’m happy I have some on the way to me--do you??

Next you HAVE to check out the videos by Marti Wills on the Luminarte Products that Susana got in!! These are just beyond WOW and AMAZING!! I know that I *NEED* these!!!  Silks Video and Primary Elements Micas Video!

Of course there are gorgeous new papers {HERE} and ohh, the new Vintaj products! VERY COOL and also must have’s!!

New 2012 Liquid Pearls {HERE}(scroll down a bit) and also new Dylusions Stencils and Stamps!

So why are you still here…GO SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad you're getting back in the groove! I'm also glad you got to spend so much time with Sam:)

Kristie W. said...

I already placed an order last week thanks to your enabling on facebook!

Glad you got to spend some one on one time with Sam. That is so important!