Monday, September 24, 2012

The Pink Elephant Challenge-my news

Today is a brand new challenge at The Pink Elephant so be sure to stop by their blog to see how you can play along and to see all the wonderful DT creations!
Normally I would have a project to share but I have decided to step down from The Pink Elephant Challenge. When I started on this fab team I wasn’t working but now that I am, I am finding it so hard to find a balance with it all. Even though I only work a very few hours a week, I’m struggling.
I want to thank Lori and Sheri for having me on the team and I’ll continue to play along when I can!!
Butterfly 2 Signature

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Danni, we loved having you on the TPE DT and you will be missed!! Thank you so much for all your fabulous creations!!
Hugs~
Sheri