Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Reading Mae

I’ve had a lot on my mind lately and would love to find a nice meadow to just lose myself in a book like Reading Mae from Some Odd Girl has done.

readingmaea

I printed her out and then colored her with my copics. My papers are My Mind’s Eye-On the Sunny Side. I added some butterflies and some stickles to finish the front of the card.

readingmaeaside

Inside I decorated it with some of the designer paper and stamped the sentiment (from Paper Makeup Stamps) to finish it off.

readingmaeainside

Butterfly 2 Signature

8 comments:

Mary J said...

So beautiful, Danni! Totally love how you used the papers!

Denice said...

What a fun card...perfect for anyone who loves to read, but my fav part is the sentiment on the inside, which is perfectly said!
:Dxx

Lynette said...

That sure does look like a great place to be! Your coloring is awesome and your papers are so pretty. She looks a bit like you!

Joey said...

Danni this is gorgeous! fantastic colouring. Joey x

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

She is so adorable and your coloring is fabulous

Kathi said...

Wonderful job coloring your image.

I adore the design and paper layering and absolutely LOVE the patterned paper butterflies.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a happy and fun card Danni. Love the colors and the finished inside.

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Beautiful card. One of my fav some odd girl images!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails