Sunday, November 4, 2012

Arctic Princess

I couldn’t wait to ink up the newly released Arctic Princess from Susana Loves Stamps.




I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored her with my copics. I added some touches of sparkle with a stardust pen and stickles. I used several embossing folders for the layers (SCACD has an awesome selection of embossing folders-be sure to check them out-HERE!). To finish things I added a flourish made from a Memory Box die and a flower.




Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Danni. I love the image and fantastic colours you used xxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

fabulous coloring, love the great design

Cindy Haffner said...

So so PRETTY!~

Denice said...

What a wonderful image Artic Princess is...love your coloring and LO!!
:Dxx

Allison Rankin said...

Look at that coloring! I have got so lazy in that department...super creation!

Mary J said...

So beautiful Danni! Wonderful background and flower!

Cyndi said...

Beautiful! Love the background!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

so, SO pretty Danni!!!