Sunday, December 30, 2012

My favorites of the year- Part 4

The final day of my favorites! Thanks for joining me the past few days to see what my favorites were! You can see Part 1-HERE, Part 2-HERE, and Part 3-HERE!


October~




November~
I had a SUPER hard time choosing just 3 for November, I guess I must have been really feeling the mojo that month!!




December~





Have a smiley kind of day!





Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Thanks for sharing your favorites, Danni - awesome!

Sue from Oregon said...

I have enjoyed all your faves Danni!

Allison Rankin said...

What a fun bunch...you are at your best with all those girlies you color!

Jean Addis said...

So many lovely samples to look at! You've been a busy lady this year. Have a happy New Year!