Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Sweet Stop #190

Thought I'd play along with The Sweet Stop this week! Here's their fun sketch~

I stamped the image twice and cut one out to place on top of the other for some dimension. I also sponged some ink onto the circle before I placed the colored image on top.



I really am pleased with how cute this came out! What do you think?





stamps~ Cuddle Anya, TAC Sophisticated Sentiments
ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty In Pink, Garden Green,
cardstock~ Heavenly White cardstock, Pretty In Pink, Garden Green, Whisper White
designer paper~ Echo Park Country Drive,
other goodies~ nestabilities, Stampin' Trimmer, Martha Stewart punch, MFT Die-namics Sentiment strips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, pearls, 

Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products!

6 comments:

Denice said...

Awwww...Snuggle Anya is adorable!
Hope you have a holly jolly Christmas!
:Dxx

Wishcraft said...

This is so cute Danni! Super sweet image and the paper is so pretty. Hope you have a very happy Christmas hun :o) Big hugs, Lisa x

Amy said...

This is so cute, love the pink and green combo...you can never go wrong with it!
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a great New Year!

Cheryl said...

So cute! You colored her beautifully.


Merry Christmas!

--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it.

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable, love the papers and colors. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop. Happy New Year!