Friday, January 18, 2013

Upside Down

I feel like I'm so behind this week! Just now getting my layout done for the 52 week challenge I'm in--it's due at midnight so cutting it a little close this week.


I would've had it done yesterday but I spent 6-8 hours going through all my photos organizing them, dating them and all that jazz. Lesson learned to do it the minute they are back from being printed! But at least it's done and out of the way!From Millan.Net

Not much on the agenda for this weekend so I hope to be able to visit you all and also get inky! My friend, Kristie and I have decided to get out our Stamping Bella stamps and have fun! 

Have an awesome night!






Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products or products sold by Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photos Danni, if I did that I would faint...but I used to.
Fabulous layout and love the blue and orange..

Luv CHRISSYxx