I'm also continuing with the challenge I made to myself to use up a 6x6 paper pad. This makes 14 cards from the same pad of paper.
I also am using this card for my 52 week card challenge I'm in as this week we're suppose to have stitching on our card.
Here's the challenges I'm entering~
- Inky Impressions #96- Love (and did you see I won last week! Yay!)
- Everybody Art Challenge #222- Hearts
- Tuesday Throwdown #133- Hearts and string/twine (my twine is threaded through my button)
- Inky Chicks #3- Valentine card or Anniversary card
- The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge #37- Valentine card
- Created With Love Challenge #27- Valentine's Day
- Songbird Challenge #13- Hopelessly Devoted to you-Valentine's Day
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge #157- Hearts
- Fab n' Funky Challenge #157- Valentines/Hearts
- Creative Inspirations #200- Sent with love- Valentines/love
Whew! I think this is a new record for me for the number of challenges a card works for..wow!! Have a happy day!
stamps~ Fashionista Lili, TAC Greetings,
ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink,
cardstock~ misc white, Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White,
designer paper~ Basic Grey Olivia,
other goodies~ copics, Stampin' Trimmer, copic glitter pens, Crafts-Too Hearts embossing folder, button, twine, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals, mini glue dots, sewing machine, stardust pens,
Remember you can purchase all your stamping and crafting needs at my Stampin' Up website anytime~ Click HERE to go shopping!!
All items in bold type are Stampin' Up products or products sold by Stampin' Up!