Tuesday, April 23, 2013

New releases at The Stamping Chef

It's time for new releases at The Stamping Chef!! Be sure to visit the blog to see what my fellow sous chef's have created with these new digis!

I created two cards for today--the first uses the new Lucy's Luau digi and the second uses the new Lost Fairy--which I happen to think is just gorgeous!!




My layout for Lucy's Luau was based on this sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday



For my layout for Lost Fairy I used an old sketch I saved from Mercy Kerin who no longer does sketches.



Thanks for stopping by!!From Millan.Net 










stamps~ The Stamping Chef-Lucy's Luau and TSC Lost Fairy
ink~
cardstock~ misc white, SU Cherry Cobbler, SU Always Artichoke, 
designer paper~ SU from my stash, Basic Grey Lucille,
other goodies~ copics, white pen, Craft Concepts and Cuttlebug embossing folders,rhinestones, stickles, glamour dust, stardust pens, MFT Open Scallop die-namics, 

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! I am loving the colors and love love love that fairy!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my goodness, both of these cards are fabulous. Your coloring always is an inspiration. Great designs on both.

BTW, I have blog candy up for grabs!

Migdalia said...

Both cards are AMAZING!TFS
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Kristie said...

Oh how cute is the little luau girl! She makes me think of The Polynesian at Disney...just priced that out and it's way out of our league LOL!

The second card is just gorgeous!! Love the color combo you used and her wings are beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Love the little hula girl, she is so cute and your Fairy is just beautiful, gorgeous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alexandra Lundgren said...

WOW! What a gorgeous fairy image! Both your cards are wonderful and full of color! love them!

Cyndi said...

These are both so awesome! Nice coloring!

Dana White said...

Danni these are both fabulous