Friday, April 19, 2013

Time got away...

**Please scroll down or CLICK HERE to go to my Sweet Nothings Blog Hop Post**

I was so excited to find out 2 weeks ago that I was chosen to be a guest designer over at Raise The Bar Challenge!!

Due to some circumstances out of their control the challenge, Friendship that was suppose to be last week got moved to this week.

I was on the ball last week and had made THIS CARD for the challenge and had great plans to make another one for this week.

But with the news of our upcoming move and life changes and then a pesky headache, I just didn't get a new card done.

Regardless, I'm still thrilled that they chose me and also that they understand why I didn't get a new card done.From Millan.Net

So with all that said--go check out the new challenge and hope you'll play along!!

Have a fabulous Friday!

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Congrats, Danni! Can't wait to see your makes for them!

Jenny said...

Congrat on your GDT. Cant wait to see your make :) Jen xx