Wednesday, May 15, 2013

FBW #240

Time for another Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!! Be sure to visit the blog to see how you can play along and to see the other Flutter By Team members creations!!

I'm sad this week as my right hand gal, Michelle, is taking an extended leave of absence from the team. Sniff, sniff. I will miss her so much but look forward to her return later in the year.

With her leave of absence I have decided to take FBW where I've always wanted it to be, sponsor free/prize free. I've always wanted it to just be for fun and inspiration so that's what it's going to be. There are still 3 sponsors left and then no more will be booked.

I will still randomly give out prizes but it will be a surprise as I won't announce when or what the prizes are. 

Enough of that... this week our challenge is to add buttons to our creations with our butterflies or fairies! Easy peasy!

Here's what I came up with using Garden Lizzie from Whimsie Doodles.




Enjoy your day and smile!From Millan.Net









If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

stamps~ Whimsie Doodles-Garden Lizzie,

ink~
cardstock~ misc white,
designer paper~
other goodies~ copics, white pen, Taylored Expressions May 2011 Key Ingredients kit, SU Beautiful Wings Embosslits, stickles, scrappers floss,

12 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awww, she is just sugar sweet.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image and design.xxx

Kathy said...

Danni, this is the cutest! Love the image, your coloring, the sweet row of buttons and bright color scheme. Such a happy card!

Anita said...

This is so pretty and she's one of my favorite Whimsie Doodle images too!

Jenée said...

Such a sweet card with a cute, cute image. You've used the buttons skillfully, and this whole card is a delight!

Lesley said...

She is darling!! Love the boots! Cute!

Harriet Skelly said...

OMG she is so adorable and I love your coloring!

Chrissy said...

So precious Danni, fabulous colouring as always..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Andrea W said...

Very pretty Danni! I love the colours and fussy cut image.

Unknown said...

This is sooooo sweet, I love the bright colours and great layout! Darling image too!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Lynette said...

Soooo cute, Danni! The paper-pieced boots are great and your cutting is amazing. Great papers for layering, too.

Denice said...

Everything about this card makes me smile, right down to the patterned butterflies!