Thursday, June 6, 2013

24 days...

24 days until we move! eek!! I have my moments when I'm calm, cool and collected,From Millan.Net and then I have the moments when I totally panic and freak out!From Millan.Net 


But in my calm moments I am trying to get all my ducks in a row which involves my little old blog here. I don't want it to just sit and be not updated so I am going to be working on getting some projects done to post while I'm in the moving process. 

For those of you who are curious, we still don't know where we are moving to. We've narrowed it down to possibly 3 different towns--2 in Nebraska and 1 in Michigan. It all depends on where Sam gets a job. 2 of the towns are super tiny ones--not even a Walmart in town--what an adventure that would be!

Hope you'll stick with me during this transition time!! I'll leave ya with some photos from our yard the past few days...I love flowers! 






Have an awesome day!

If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

I'll be here! Wishing you the best of luck preparing for your move, moving, and unpacking when you get there! Something tells me that your craft room will be the last room packed, and the first room unpacked! Hugs...