Thursday, June 20, 2013

Let's get this move started!!

Just a quick update! My hubby got his orders from the army so now all systems are go for our move.

We have to be out of our current house by July 1st--yes, only a week and half away--but are hoping to maybe be out sooner depending on how things work out.

Soon I'll be packing up the craftroom (or the army will be packing us, we'll know today) and we'll be making our journey to start our new life as civilians. I can't even describe all the emotions that are going through me right now.

Right now we are planning on heading to Omaha, Nebraska unless Sam hears from a few job prospects. 

I have several blog posts scheduled--not as many as I had hoped--and I will also be updating often as we make this move so I hope you'll stick around!

I can't wait to get where ever we're going, get settled and get back to my happy crafting place! :)

Have a super splendid day!From Millan.Net








If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Good luck to you both.
luv
Debby

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Danni, I've missed something!!! You just got settled in and you're off again? Good luck with the move and hope all goes well!

Stef H said...

keep us posted. keeping you in my prayers for a very smooth transition all around.

hugs :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with the move!!!

Cassie said...

Very exciting, Danni! I'm from around the Omaha area :). Good luck with your move!

Nancy Thomas said...

Good luck with the move Danni!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhh how exciting!!! goodluck with everything danni :D

Shelby said...

Good luck and your new endeavors and hope all goes well.

Shelby

Lynette said...

Best of luck to you with your move! I hope all goes smoothly and you love where you end up!

CarlaKH said...

wishing you all a smooth and easy move....and all the best on this new chapter!

Sassy Raggedy said...

I hope all goes well with the move. I remember those days as my hubby retired from the Air Force after 20 years. Such a new life as a civilian. I kept wanting to show my ID card everywhere we went. I really miss all those wonderful years and memories...Good luck to you and try to keep us posted. Will be thinking of you and your family and praying all goes well my friend. Hugz, joann