We have nothing planned this weekend so hopefully I can create, create and create the weekend away!!
This image is one of the new fairies from Saturated Canary. They have an edge to them that I think is fun! (remember you can always click on the photo to see it larger)
This is for the following challenges~
- My Flutter By Wednesday Challenge where we are embossing this week
- Saturated Canary #50~Winged Things
- Papertake Weekly~ Flower Power
- Through the Craftroom Door~ Anything Goes
- Creative Belli~ Glitter--some glitter I've had forever and never used or used rarely!
- Whimsical Designs~ Glitter
- Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge~ dies/punches
Have a super fabulous night/day!!
If all else fails-add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!
stamps~ Saturated Canary~digi~ Sweater Socks Fairy
ink~ SU Crisp Cantaloupe,
cardstock~ Crafter's Companion white, SU Perfect Plum,
designer paper~ Prima~ Fairy Flora
other goodies~ copics, glitter, QK Adornments die, flowers, Sizzlit corner die, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch
copics used~ skin-R20, R30, E000, E00, E11, R56, R59 hair- E23, E27, E29, E39, E59, eyes-E23, E27 dress/socks- V20, V22, V25, V28 wings- YR00, YR01, YR02 shadows- W3, BG10