Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sharing a little somethin'

I hope everyone had a great day! I got 3 cards done but ran out of energy to get them photographed and blogged so they'll be coming later.  

I did want to pass on a little somethin' though! Through the suggestion of friends I just signed up to be a Chemo Angel. What a wonderful organization and I can't wait to get started. It's not something to enter into lightly as you really need to be able to hold up to your agreement but one I'm looking forward to.

I know several of my friends are Chemo Angels, so I thought I'd pass on that There She Goes has a wonderful stamp set, Angel Mail, that was inspired by Chemo Angels (the owner of TSG was a Chemo Angel for a while) and it is PERFECT for your cards to your patient! 

Just thought I'd share! For now I'm off to relax and head to bed! See you back here soon!!

4 comments:

Carisa said...

Oooh, I love the idea of being a Card Angel! What a wonderful idea. I'm going to keep this bookmarked. Thanks so much for sharing and what a wonderful way to use this little crafty hobby of ours. <3 Can't wait to see your cards!

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Danni, that's amazing. I would love to do something like this as well. I don't know of it's something here in Ont or not. I'm actually supporting a friend and her family right now as she struggles with bone cancer. It's really hard. Every day is a blessing now and sometimes I wonder what else I can do - but I know just being there for her, her boys (8 & 11) and her mom is enough. I've bookmarked this site as well. Thanks for sharing.

Stef H said...

you will be a blessing to many. it takes a strong person to be a chemo angel.

hugs :)

Patti J said...

So happy to have you as a fellow angel, Danni! You will be a wonderful buddy to someone in need. Did you sign up as a Chemo Angel, or as a Chemo Card Angel? I just do the Card Angel, so I can send gifts when I want to, but am only obligated to send cards each week. Can't wait to see all of your angel creations!!! Hugs...