Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year thoughts..

Normally each New Year I have a list of goals and also a "word" of the year. This year I'm just not doing it. The rebel that I am, LOL!

I am still adjusting to working and therefore I knew it would be unrealistic to set goals when I don't even know how I will be feeling and what I'll be doing.

The one thing I did decide is that I will no longer be selling CTMH. I think my desire to sell something came from my desire to provide something financially to our household. Now that I'm working...the desire, the time, and the energy to sell CTMH just isn't there. 

At some point in the future I might get a wild hair and sign up to sell something again, but for now, it's just not the right time. 

So with that....again, Happy New Year and I hope it's the best year for us all!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope that once I get use to working---and things calm down at work I can get back into commenting on your blogs again!

Big sparkly hugs to you all!


4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Yes, we all have to re-evaluate from time to time. Working takes a big crunch of the 'fun' time out of the equation doesn't it?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good for you girl ... with the pressure off ... it will be easier for you! :)

*Vicki* said...

Happy New Year to you too Danni!! Working takes up your time and energy along with family responsibilities...and you are taking care of it all girl! :)

Best wishes for a great 2014! HUGS

Kristie said...

Big hugs! I am sure you will do fabulous things this year without the pressure.

P.S. I love the new background!