Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fav Blog Posts of the day and a shout out 2/22

Still no card to share--soon I hope! Until then, check out the cute new stamps from Newton's Nook Designs~HERE!! I adore the little birdie set and the birthday kitty set!! 

Also check out Jessica's awesome birthday card~ HERE!

And a big happy shout out to Little Miss Muffet Stamps for super awesome service and quick shipping! I ordered some digi's and a rubber stamp on Tuesday the 18th and I came home last night to find the rubber stamp already in my mailbox (the digi's are instant downloads)!! Super fast!! Gotta love that, right?

Have a happy Saturday!! and I'm crossing my fingers that I have energy and mojo after work today so tomorrow I'll have a card to share!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

No comments: