Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cuddle Bunny

Finished up my card, finally! The adorable, sweet stamp-Cuddle Bunny- is by Crissy Armstrong and is available at Whimsy Stamps.

I felt really rusty making this card. Not sure I entirely {love} it but it did feel good to create!




I used the current sketch from Sketch Saturday~



I also have been playing around today with different backgrounds~

I tried using SU markers with a waterbrush, using my watercolor pencils and a waterbrush, ink pads with waterbrush, SU markers with blender pen, chalks with blender pen, prismacolors with blender pen and so on. What started this madness was this gorgeous tutorial by Alyce using watercolors. I didn't have watercolors so I wanted to see if I could achieve a similar effect without rushing out and buying watercolors. 

I think if I just play around and practice I will be happy with the results. Go me for using supplies I have!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Crissy Armstrong-Whimsy Stamps-Cuddle Bunny
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress it
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~copics, Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients April 2011 Kit, stickles

8 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Nice and bright....Happy Easter Danni
Sarah

Christina said...

Woww gorgeous card Danni! Love the background!!
Hugs Kristel

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Danni! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Deb

Ruth G said...

Your little girl and bunny are so sweet! I love it! I love all the texture in the background, too! TFS!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Both of these are beautiful. Love the image in the first card and that background is the second is beautiful. Hugs, joann

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie,this is simply stunning, gorgeous creation in gorgeous colours, huggles Pops x x x

Denice said...

What a great card! I just love the blue checkered paper....really makes the image standout!
:Dxx

Kristie said...

What a sweet spring card :-)
The background turned out cool too!