Monday, June 23, 2014

Who knew!

Lately Belle and I have had a weekly "girl thing" of painting our nails in matching patterns. This week was super special though as we got to try Jamberry Nail Wraps!

Oh my gosh! Who knew that having pretty nails could be so easy!! If you haven't heard of Jamberry nail wraps they are super simple/easy wraps that you heat set on. No drying time, no chips, and easy peasy to put on!! And they last up to 2 weeks on your nails....much longer on your toes!!

I've always admired women who had fun designs and perfect manicures but never dreamed it could be me!! As silly as it sounds, I feel pretty when my nails are done and I really do enjoy it.

Soooo what's all this babbling about? I love these Jamberry Nail Wraps so much that in a few weeks after I save up the $$ I'm signing up to sell them. Me...selling something besides crafty stuff. Who knew!

Here's our nails today and we'll take another photo next Monday to show how the nail polish compares to the Jamberry wraps. 



I just had to share my excitement! I'll have some crafty things to share tomorrow night! See you soon!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

How fun! That sounds super easy too!