Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I did it!!

I jumped in with both feet (and nails! hehe) and signed up to be an Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!!

Belle and I both took the 7 Day Challenge and yup, we were sold! Here's our photos--the top is the first day and the bottom is the 7th day! You can see that the Jamberry Nail Wraps stayed the same while the nail polish chipped and was almost gone!


I am just so darn excited about this new adventure!! My starter kit should arrive soon and I will be hosting an online launch party next week so stay tuned!! and feel free to send me an email if you have any questions or are interested in hosting your own party or taking the 7 day challenge!!

Here's our nails that we did today! You can see that I'm not so handy at painting nails as Belle's has a big blob on one of them--another reason I love Jamberry Nails--they are so easy to apply, no drying time, no blobs and they last!! plus there are so many designs to choose from plus solids...oh my..it makes my head spin!! and is so exciting!



Check out my website for application videos and to see all the wraps available!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

Have a fabulous day!! and remember to smile!!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

No comments: