Saturday, August 23, 2014

Autumn Owl

I'm so excited that we're getting closer and closer to autumn--my most favorite season!! and I must say that I adore making autumn cards too!

Today I inked up the newly released, Autumn Owl by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.  Such a fun owl!!





I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a wonderful day full of smiles and happiness!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps-Crissy Armstrong- Autumn Owl
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,
Cardstock~ SU Chocolate Chip, Cryogen Iridescent, 
Designer Paper~Recollections Autumn
Other Goodies~ copics, punches, 

7 comments:

Christine Dol said...

Oh my goodness, he is sooo cute! Love your card Danni!

Blankina said...

Owly cute!!
Thanks for joining Loves Rubberstamps, good luck,
Hugs Blankina

*Vicki* said...

This is some really great Fall fun!! LOVE the colors and added leaves!! HUGS

Shuly said...

Super cute card! This stamp is so adorable! The colours you've used are perfect and I love the leaves you've added! !
Thank you so much for sharing at love to scrap! Challenge blog

Pamellia said...

Well isn't this adorable!! I just love your little owl, so sweet and your background colours and designs are so perfect for autumn! Love it :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Marcy said...

This little owl card is so adorable! Thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)