Wednesday, August 13, 2014

You're so thoughtful!

This card is going to a special little lady! When I order from SugarPea Designs I usually get a handwritten note on my packages saying Thank You by owner Wendy's daughter. So I thought it would be fun to send her a thank you for brightening my day!

I really had fun making this card--I say that often, don't I? But it's true. I just love creating-it makes my soul smile.




I used an old SugarSketch--actually it's the first one they put out back in March of this year but it worked great for this card!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a wonderful day! My kids went back to school yesterday and had good days so I hope it's a sign of a great year for them. I'm enjoying today before I head back to work tomorrow for a 9 day work stretch.  Be happy!!

If all else fails, add pink, sparkle and a butterfly!

Stamps~ SugarPea Designs-Love You Bunches
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black,SU Bashful Blue, SU Soft Sky,
Cardstock~ SU Old Olive, Cryogen Iridescent, 
Designer Paper~ Echo Park-Springtime
Other Goodies~ copics, stencil, nestabilities, Martha Stewart butterfly punch

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AW!! So very sweet Danni!! Loving the added freckles on her cheeks!! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is soooo very Adorable!!! She is going to love this cute creation!!!!!!
hugs,Heidi

Jacqui's Crafts said...

this is so adorable she is so cute thank you for sharing with TTPH
Jacqui DT

Donna said...

Adorable card Danni!

Anne Fenton said...

Your card is so darn cute, thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!

Lori Gauerke said...

Wendy's daughter is going to love this card, so cute! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze and good luck.

Lori DT

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Awwww! Brooke is going to Loooove this!! What a sweet surprise this will be for her!! Thanks, Danni xoxo

butterfly dream cards said...

So so sweet...very very nice..

Fiona DT
TTPH

Deanne Saunders said...

Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper