Friday, December 5, 2014

Skippydee and Indiana

Happy Friday! We made it through another week!!

Today's card uses another sweet stamp from Whimsy Stamps, Skippydee and Indiana by Elisabeth Bell.




These are the first photos I've edited on my new laptop with the newest Photoshop Elements software. My old laptop had version 7 on it, this laptop has version 13!! I found it pretty easy to use and I can tell that they've really improved it. So fun!

I'm adjusting to the new laptop okay. It's smaller than my old one and getting use to Windows 8 is actually going better than I anticipated, whew!

Have a super fabulous Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ Whimsy Stamps-Skippydee and Indiana
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress It, SU Real Red
Designer Paper~ A Muse Polka Dot and A Muse Gingham 
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Little Leaves Sizzlit, flowers, pearls, Wink of Stella pen, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, nesties

3 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE very Beautiful!!!! Love that image too!!! hugs, Heidi

Migdalia said...

Oh my!! She is just Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Denice said...

How cute, great colors! Way to go using the new computer...great job editing.