Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Thinking of you today

Today's card uses one of my most favorite stamps, Gerbera Daisy, originally from The Angel Company that went out of business. Red Rubber Designs has many of the TAC stamps though and I believe this is one of them.

I have seen the technique of embossing the image in white and then watercoloring it all over blogland so I gave it a go. I think it's just so pretty! What wasn't pretty is my heat gun smoking--eek! I discovered it was cracked and broken so now I'm the owner of a new one, hehe!



Have a wonderful day!! I have a sick boy at home so while he's resting I'm hoping to be crafting!

Stamps~ TAC-Gerbera Daisy, TAC Joyful Notes,
Ink~ Embossing Ink, SU Pretty In Pink,
Cardstock~ SU Pretty In Pink,
Designer Paper~ 
Other Goodies~ Zig Clean Color Markers, nestabilities, SU pearls

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh I hope he Gets Well Soon!!!! LOVE your Beautiful creation!!!! Soo very pretty!!!!!!!!
hugs, Heidi

Denice said...

Love the white EP and watercolors....makes for a soft and pretty card, perfect for any occasion!