Monday, December 28, 2015

Hats off to You!

I was so excited to get my Hatter Stamp kit in the mail on Saturday from The Greeting Farm that I just had to dive in and get inky!! I started with the cutie named Amy. 

If you've never purchased a stamp kit from The Greeting Farm you are missing out! Usually they go on pre-order a month before you get them and usually they aren't available again but wow, such a value and they are so cute! I haven't been disappointed yet!

I'm {this close} to using up my 6x6 paper pad of My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist-Fly a Kite. There might be a "few" cards using it this week...wink, wink, unless I am not inspired and then I'll finish it later!


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day! We are suppose to get another winter storm with snow accumulations of 5-10 inches on top of the 6-8 we got Christmas Eve! I'm glad I don't have anywhere to go so I can stay nice and cozy inside and craft the day away!! It's going to be so hard to go back to work on Thursday!!

Stamps~ The Greeting Farm-Hatter Kit-Amy
Ink~  Memento Tuxedo Black,SU Real Red,
Cardstock~ SU Real Red, SU Night of Navy,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye-Lime Twist-Fly a Kite,
Other Goodies~ copics, SU Heart embosslits, Wink of Stella pen

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love how Amy and your card both turned out, so super cute! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE this is Fabulous looking!!!!!!