I tried my hand at a shaker card again. I learned a few things~
- I need more practice!
- I NEED more sequins and other fun goodies to put into the shaker cards!
- I need to figure out a way to store sequins!
- When I'm making the cards I need to add lots more sequins and goodies to the actual shaker!
- I NEED more dies to make fun windows for these types cards!
- I need to stamp my sentiment BEFORE I add the shaker part!
- I need to figure out how to attach sequins to a card without making a mess of my hands and the cards using the glue I have.
Back to work for me tomorrow! I'm happy that the kids and I made time today to go see Finding Dory, very cute movie!
Have a super happy day!
Stamps~ TGF- Maisea Mermaid
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Old Olive, SU Perfect Plum,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-it,
Designer Paper~ Basic Grey- Wisteria
Other Goodies~ copics, sequins, stickles, MFT Peek-a-boo Circle Window die,