Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Let's Mingle!

It's day 2 of previews for the release on Friday at The Greeting Farm! Did you just LOVE yesterday's creations? I know I did!! Wait until you see the set we are showcasing today, beyond cuteness!!

Today we are showing Let's Mingle!! Oh my! These little mice are so darn darling! I could just squeeze them all!!



Don't forget to check out The Greeting Farm Blog to see the other design team creations and I'll see you back here tomorrow for another preview!!

Stamps~ TGF- Let's Mingle
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Black
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress It, SU Crumb Cake
Designer Paper~ Cosmo Cricket- Mitten Weather
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Blueprints 6, Silver Wink of Stella pen, liquid pearls, SU Basic Pearls,

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

The little mice are so sweet! Love the girl mouse's paper pieced skirt!