Thursday, July 21, 2016

Pop Out Xmas

Day 4 of Previews!! You know what that means--it means that tomorrow is release day at The Greeting Farm! You won't want to miss it!!

Today we are previewing the FUN set Pop Out Xmas!! So many possibilities with this set!! 



Head on over to The Greeting Farm Blog and check out the other fabulous cards by the design team and I'll see you back here tomorrow for Release Day and a fun Blog Hop!!

Stamps~ TGF-Pop Out Xmas
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Basic Black,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Marina Mist,
Designer Paper~ Jillibean Soup-Christmas Eve Chowder
Other Goodies~ copics, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Clear Wink of Stella,

3 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Super cute!! I think I need this set too. Sigh. LOL!

Marcy said...

This is so adorable! Love the sweet image and your card.

Cindy H said...

I absolutely LOVE this set!!! I can't wait to be able to get them and start to make this year's Christmas cards with my girls! I know they will love playing with these little guys!