Sunday, August 28, 2016

I can't believe I forgot your birthday!

Another belated birthday card to share today. I have decided to try my hardest to get some birthday cards out on time so that means I need to make some birthday cards along with more belated ones--maybe if I have an actual stash of cards I can get them mailed on time!!

I guess I have birthdays on my mind since August/September are our busy birthday months with Matthew, my Mom, me and Annabelle all having birthdays close to each other.



Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again soon!
Stamps~ TAC-Oh no she didn't,
Ink~ Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Garden Green,
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, misc. white, SU Real Red,
Designer Paper~a muse-gingham and polka dots
Other Goodies~ copics, MFT Open Scallop Doily, rhinestones

No comments: