Monday, September 5, 2016

Countryside Bouquet

Matthew has a girlfriend. Yikes. Actually we've had her over several times and she's a pretty sweet girl but still where is my baby boy? 

Anyhow, homecoming is coming up. He already asked her but through the high school grapevine he heard that she really wanted him to ask her in a cute, fun way. I think it's a little much for a sophomore homecoming but it's not my girlfriend so whatever. LOL! 

He asked me to make a card for her that he could write in it to ask her to the dance. Okay. Cool. It made me discover that I really don't have many flowery stamps, I'll have to remedy that!! I recently have discovered Power Poppy so I headed there and picked up the Countryside Bouquet digi. They really do have some gorgeous flower designs so I know where I'll be shopping soon!

Here's what I ended up with. I hope it meets his approval and that she says yes to the dance...again. Did I mention I'm so glad I'm not in high school anymore!!



I'm entering this card into the following challenges~
Have a marvelous day!! Hope you do something that makes you smile!

Stamps~ Power Poppy-digi- Countryside Bouquet, 
Ink~
Cardstock~ Copic Xpress-It, SU Early Espresso,
Designer Paper~ My Mind's Eye- Remarkable,
Other Goodies~ copics, CM cutting system, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, SU Basic Pearls,

10 comments:

Robin said...

This is so beautiful! I'm sure she will love it and say yes to the dance. I'm glad I'm out and my kids too. Maybe it will get easier when my grandkids attend. Thanks so much for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

Lillian A said...

Wow, this is a stunning bouquet - your coloring and shading is Awesome! She had better say yes, and keep this card always. Thanks for sharing and participating in our flower challenge at Love To Scrap.

Christine Dol said...

She will look at this card first and say what...your mom made this! Wowzers! I want to learn how to do that!!! And then it will follow with a yes to the dance! This is so pretty Danni!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

I Like this, Awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenge

hugs
Claudia
DT Craft Rocket Challenge
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

Julie Koerber said...

Absolutely gorgeous -- so glad your little crafty display helped land your son a date! LOL! That's super funny but also sweet that you can share the love that way and make your son smile!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Danni, what a fun story about your son! I love it, and I love this gorgeous card and amazing coloring! Stunning layout too with the beautiful DP! Congratulations on being featured on today's Power Poppy blog post! Hugs!

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely stunning Danni!

Michelle said...

I love how you colored the flowers. And the papers are great too.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

Barbara Washburn said...

How many moms get to be a part of her son's date process? Love your choice of the flower bouquet and the fact he's thinking of something simple but pretty. Great job! Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Beautiful :)