Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Thank you so much!

At the end of the month I'm going to be having my first stamping class at my house! I'm super excited about it and maybe a tad nervous too. I figured I best be getting my samples made so I sat down and came up with one of the cards we are going to make.



I used a Sweet Sunday Sketch to continue with my challenge to myself to do them all in order! This is #9!




Hope you have the most wonderful day full of lots of craftiness and smiles!

Stamps~ SU- Thankful Thoughts
Ink~ SU Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Sweet Sugarplum
Designer Paper~ SU In Color 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stack,
Other Goodies~ SU Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon, SU In Color 2016-2018 Enamel Shapes, SU Layering Circle Framelits, 

1 comment:

Christine Dol said...

What a great card to do for your card class.. I think it is a great idea to card classes at your house...you will have a great time!