Thursday, November 17, 2016

Best Wishes

Today I'm continuing on with my challenge to myself to use the Sweet Sunday Sketches in order. Here's #11~



I didn't do a long card like the sketch but still used it as the idea for my layout. I used some of my new SU goodies for the card~ Blooms & Wishes stamp set, Blooms & Bliss designer paper and 3/8 Mint Macaroon Sheer Linen Ribbon. 





Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

Stamps~ SU Blooms & Wishes,
Ink~ SU Blushing Bride, SU Rich Razzleberry, SU Mint Macaroon, SU Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock~ SU Mint Macaroon, SU Whisper White, SU Rich Razzleberry, 
Designer Paper~ SU Blooms & Bliss, 
Other Goodies~ SU Layering Squares Framelits, Martha Stewart punch, SU retired punch for ribbon hole, SU Basic Jewels Pearls, SU 3/8 Mint Macaroon Sheer Linen Ribbon,

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! I have the paper but not the stamp set, think I need to get it lol! Love the inside too!