Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stampin' Up Sunday- Falling Flowers

A few years ago I started a "series" on my blog called Stampin' Up Sunday. I only lasted 3 Sunday's before I flaked on it. A few weeks ago my friend, Kristie, asked if maybe we could start Stampin' Up Sunday's again and occasionally both post using the same stamp set.

I thought that sounded like fun so today is the revival of Stampin' Up Sunday! Kristie is joining in this week and we both are using the Falling Flowers stamp set.

For my first card I used a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches~ Sketch 262.



I didn't know what to expect with the Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Specialty Paper but after using it, I'm in love! It's so fun to add your own ink to it and see the design come to life!! 


Stamps~ SU Falling Flowers, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink~ SU Daffodil Delight, SU Peekaboo Peach, SU Basic Black,
Cardstock~ SU Peekaboo Peach, SU Whisper White, SU Daffodil Delight
Designer Paper~ SU Irresistibly Floral Designer Series Specialty Paper
Other Goodies~ SU May Flowers Framelits, Peekaboo Peach 3/8 Ruched Ribbon, SU Daffodil Delight marker, SU Peekaboo Peach marker, SU Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, SU Pearl Basic Jewels, 

For my second card I masked off part of the card with post-it notes and then stamped. 



Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamps~ SU Falling Flowers, SU Thankful Thoughts
Ink~ SU Emerald Envy, SU Sweet Sugarplum, SU Flirty Flamingo,
Cardstock~ SU Whisper White, SU Emerald Envy, SU Flirty Flamingo,
Designer Paper~
Other Goodies~ SU Layering Circle Framelits, SU Bitty Butterfly punch, SU 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes

2 comments:

Kristie W. said...

I love both cards!! I never looked to closely at the DSP before - thought you stamped it before I read your post!

The second card is neat too. Nice use of white space.

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely set of cards! I love that bright background! The paper has been inked perfectly! What gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!